If your business sells equipment to other businesses, you may want to consider offering Micro Ticket Leasing as a financing option. Many times businesses would like to acquire your products, but either do not have available capital. They may also prefer to keep their 소액결제현금화 cash on hand for other business reasons.
Why Micro Ticket Leasing Makes Good Business Sense for Your Customer
1. It minimizes the demands on cash flow
2. They won’t be investing in obsolescence
3. It keeps their bank credit lines open
One of the fastest-growing ways of financing equipment in business today is leasing. A recent Gallup survey found that 80% of U.S. businesses lease a portion of their equipment. Companies that use leasing, range from Fortune 500 companies to the small family business.
How Micro Ticket Leasing works:
- Leases are available for equipment or hardware costing between $2000 and $35,000.
- Purchasers can apply with no financial information if the total sale is less than $100K. (just a brief application form to fill out)
- Purchasers in business less than 2 years are approved. (unlike standard bank loans)
- Purchasers receive a term sheet in 1 or 2 days which they can accept or decline.
- Micro Ticket Leasing Companies say “yes” when banks say “no” to your customer’s loan request.
Advantages for Businesses Who Offer Micro Ticket Leasing
- Payment for the equipment is made immediately upon delivery.
- The Leasing Company takes full responsibility for collecting the debt for the life of the lease.
- The vendor can receive funds from the sale prior to paying their supplier – the ultimate positive cash flow for you